luni, 10 mai 2010

15th day of 56. 72 kilos of 75

hi everyone. everyday is a new challenge and today is no exception. yesterday i had the right to eat whatever i wanted and to my surprise i had no interest in eating bad, that means candies, drinking coke or these kind of products. i limited myself to eat healthy even if i was allowed to get out of the shell for a day.
this is quite strange to me but I am extremely happy discovering this new side of myself. i hope i can resist all my life this way and all this effort will become a habit.
what else? i haven't eaten anything yet even if it is 12,30 pm but i was so busy since i woke up. i did some cleaning around the house, i did my exercises and running, i drank almost 1 liter of water.

but in some minutes i will go to boil some potatoes with some green salad (not boiled, of course) and who knows what else... its only Monday today so who knows what this week will bring?!...i hope only for good news, for strength to fight back my weight and to resist to all challenges.

Amen!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu