luni, 3 mai 2010

9th day

73 kilos today...

Proud not to diet too severe, I wake up drinking water (which is already a biiiiigggg improvement) and I exercise everyday in my own way.

Today I have to do sport later on because I have to leave out of the house for a while, but it's so strange for me that I think of sport a lot. Before...:))

Everyday I succeed in doing more and more exercises, more and more difficult, and I am almost crying of happiness. It's a huge change for me as a person, first of all. And I know that this time I will stay this way because the finality is a CHILD, Rebeccah-Marie, that we want to conceive in June this year. God, help me!

Bless ya everyone.

P.S.: I created a facebook account called

iubesc mancarea sanatoasa. Si pe Ghe. MENCINICOPSCHI

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu