duminică, 25 aprilie 2010

57 days to losing weight

hello. Saturday I started my own diet. I will try to lose between 5-10 kilos till my birthday, that's is 21st of June. Now I am veeeery fat. Saturday I had 75 kg, today I have 74 kg...

This is a very important battle for me, I am doing it like never before. I want to be a little healthier and not a little slimmer. It's a huge difference my approach this time. Tomorrow all my fitness "instruments" I have in the living-room will wake up from almost-an-year sleep :) and they will have the bad luck to be turned on :)

Of course, I have a diet too. Not restrictive like other times when I started in force, but lost all my senses in 3 weeks. Now it's a small-portion diet combined with non-fat groceries, yogurt and water. Lots.

Well, stay tuned as I will write everyday about my battle. God help me !

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu