joi, 8 aprilie 2010

new friend

hello, everyone. Today is a new day in everything...

I have just watched "Julie and Julia", an exceptional movie about goals, blogging and cooking :) it inspired me to write something tonite. I am very modest in this. I had so many diaries but never lived to tell I did an awesome job :) I find myself in a spirit of writing nothing important for others, but for my soul.

I propose myself to write everyday here, maybe it will be the opportunity to understand myself better because sometimes I don't know who's in front of the mirror. Wow, it sounded like a melody. Is my life a sad song? Hey, what idea is this? Hey, who are you writing in my blog? :)) I forgot to express myself...

Anyway I am usually a normal human-being, but right now I am laughing and crying in the same time. It is so strange for me to write my own feelings..

Maybe this is not after all a good idea, but who knows? maybe it is, after all... do you find a meaning in what I say? I don't...yet...Hey, I am an ambivalent person. Not my fault, but my astrological's sign :)

Well, this is my first try. I know tomorrow I will laugh...very much about today's :)

KH

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu