sâmbătă, 17 aprilie 2010

letter to my broken-heart

today I will tell a story, my story...even if everyone will blame me for telling my personal stuff through a blog, but I can handle it.

my sister and I were always a very hard "couple", we love each other very much, but we were never alike. I was always very available for others, and what I want to say by that is I felt well when others came to me to reveal something, when they had problems and needed a shoulder. I live my life by helping others. At least I'd love to think that...

my sister had always been the celebrity in our house, that's how I discovered I loved to stay in the shadow. She always had concerts, always a glamorous life and so many friends. but still I confess I loved more my life, stable and hidden of others.

now, we are both adults, living in Romania and France, I am married, she lives in Paris, we see each other one time at 3-4 years only because we never synchronize our schedule. I think about her every moment of my life because she is alone in there...

...but lately we fought for a stupid thing. And now, we don'speak anymore and I feel like my whole world turned upside down and I can't breath.

celebrity is not important for me, I make a big mistake by believing for others is the same. My life is a "DO NOT DISTURB " sign but I don't expect people surrounding me to live like me. I prefer being emphatic than selfish, even if the world we live in presses us to be different than we are naturally. :(

My sis' is one of the most important persons in my life, but her fame is too hard to handle...:(
My life is not the same without her voice, without her calls...

today I said a story...a sad and true one...


P.S.: Happy birthday to one of my best friend (I only have 2 bestfriends), Mihaela, I hope God will give you health, strenght and courage to fulfill all ur dreams. Kisses and hugs.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu