marți, 22 noiembrie 2011

Call 911

Hello, yesterday was that horrible day when you realized how easy the balance of life can become unequal.
I was getting ready to go out and have some fun with my beautiful son, so I got him dressed but suddenly I saw smth that made me leave my baby alone on the couch for a second. Behind my back he threw himself off the couch...he hit himself so badly he stopped breathing, he was lying on the floor like he was dead. I shook him hard, he got back after few seconds then he stopped breathing again this time longer than before. Of course, I got my hand on the phone.
In Romania emergency number is 112 but I dialed 911, like in USA. I was so confused I even said wrong my address when the officer asked me to, I had no idea what to do after. So I opened a window with baby lying in my arms and waited for ambulance. He got back after few minutes, I nearly fainted for several times but I needed myself to be strong for my angel.
When ambulance came he was active, not like he uses to, but in a better shape than I was. We got to the nearest hospital, he was checked out by a neurosurgeon that told me he is okay, probably was the shock only.
Yesterday was the saddest day if my life. I know it will always be remembered.:(
P.s: take care of yourself!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu