luni, 14 noiembrie 2011

It's monday

Hi everyone. I just decided to start re-write my ideas as many of you suggested me to do so. I know I am not such an important person to have many creative ideas or to own a blog but what the heck, if Perez Hilton can do it, why can't I? Lol I'm a woman with a smile on my face at every hour of my living, I like what life reserved me till this moment and I can honestly say I don't have regrets. Maybe there are times in our lives when we struggle to succed but we can stand up against dificulties. I am strong. Life in last year and a half changed me dramatically because I gave birth to a star baby Reuben-Christian whom is now the center of the universe. To my husband and I. Well, our families too. I changed the music I used to listen, I changed my point of view regarding superficial ideas and books, music, actors etc. I started to own the Internet. I was blessed with an iPhone 4 and an iPad 2 so I can be online non-stop if I wish that. I am here, forever :) This is for the moment, I will come back after feeding baby. :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu