luni, 14 noiembrie 2011

Celebs

Lately I've been more active on my twitter (@cristina_cortes) and Facebook (cristina Surugiu) accounts so I kinda received many infos about celebrities. I have begun to be asked to friendship many unknowns and started to be followed by unknowns. It is also true I gained some celebs as friends too, like Neyo, whom I'm biggest fan (for that I created a page on Facebook called "fan Neyo"), Aaron Alexander Reid, whom tweets I adore because they are so full of life :), and the list could really go on and on. I am not a celebrity so imagine what this means to a simple yet complex person that I am. I love tweeting and face booking, I also did a tumbler account for I can see latest news about Neyo. Well, I said, I'm a huge fan of him. :)
I'm writing these things now because i was wondering why people become addicted to social networking, why a new follower improves a life, why a sad mood changes into a happy one after just one RT. For those not knowing me, I've always been interested in meditation, in introspection so I won't change that in me.
I think I have an idea about questions I mentioned before. I think people with different social life then celebritities wonder how is it to be in that situation, and I'm sure, celebrities don't do the vice-versa :) simple persons want to know more about what they can't have and celebrities want to know how are they seen through simple beings point of views. I was happy all nite when I became Facebook neyo's friend probably because I will never have the chance to be a real friend to him. This way of acceptance is a two-way street. U r happy because it seems like u r important to a milion-persons adored VIP then u discover u r just another person in a list...nothing special, nothing extra!

Game over ;)





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu