joi, 1 decembrie 2011

Happy bday

Hi, its december the 1st and i celebrate two of the most important dates in my life. First is the celebration of my relationship with my husband that started on december 1st 2000, so today we count 11 years of us. If only i knew what an adventure will be starting that day.
For those that dont know how we started, well, i met my husband on 28th of march 2000 but nothing told me i would become his wife then. We saw at his office, then our lives continued like we haven't met at all. On nov 30th i had a problem i heard he might help me out with so i called him, very shy, so we met that day. I discovered he tought about me all this time and he asked me out but i said a lie and hope he didnt get it :) unfortunately in 5 minutes my lie was revealed so i had to accept to meet him once more. He told me he will call me in some days but next day, in the morning he called me and asked me to join him for he wants to tell me some stuff. Well, i went, and he told me his story. He was by far the most honest man ever knew so i think i fell for him that moment. :) thats why i said yes in a second to his question of relationship.
U can guess the story is longer but i only wanted u to know a little. Maybe every year i will post the sequel :)
Anyway, here we are after 11 years, we have our marvelllous yet modest life but God gave me the precioust gift: our son, Reuben Christian whom tomorrow celebrates his 8 months of living :)
The 2nd event that we celebrate today is the national day of Romania, i love this country, i have been out its borders and trust me, there's no place like HOME. Love people, love places and love the opportunity i build on my own here.
Respect, Romania!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu