marți, 27 decembrie 2011

Time for sharing

Hello everyone. It's been Christmas for 3 days already and for those who know me, they can say I love December. I adoooore watching Christmas movies, romantic holiday ones with Christmas trees and kids laughing. This is a time when sharing has to become a reason for waking up.

Even if I am smiling all the time, even if I am the happiest person on earth since I have an 8 month old son that completed my perfect relationship with my hubby, I just cannot forget those in suffering.

I think of those lying in hospitals beds all over the world, many of them dying without anyone around...I think of children being taken away from their families by God, leaving them in tears and pain...and I just cannot stop wondering: why do people die for Christmas? Can't God be merciful? Why cant He wait for at least December to pass? Does He know He kills hope this way?!...

I may sound evil but I am not. I am a believer but I want to see people happy, to see mothers playing with their kids...I don't want to lose hope in God because He forgot about the miracles. ...

Lately I have read all Fitzgerald family's posts, blogs (Facebook - Fitzgerald cancer fond) ...and I feel i lose a small part of my heart every time I read dad's or mum's posts. Their story is so heart-breaking...can u imagine your life without your child/-dren? I can't...:(

I wish this family the best, may their time of pain and suffering be short and may they be stronger with everyday passing by.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu