luni, 17 mai 2010

22nd day of 56. 72 kilos.

hello, its a new week yee.

yesterday my husband bought me COLONHELP, a cleaner and a detoxifiant for colon, of course, it has so many indications I am so happy to have bought it. It is like a present because it is quite expensive for medium incomes (almost 37-38 euros or 150 RON) but I prefer buying in advance some herbs rather than buying pills after :) It contains 15 herbs, it is all natural and it is for almost 60 days treatment/person. You are somehow forced to drink 2 liters of water so that the herbs do their job and the spoon with the powder you put in yoghurt. So you drink some liquids :)

what else? i already started to take folic acid or B9 for pregnancy, even if I am not pregnant. No, not yet. :) It is normal for a woman who knows already when she wants to be pregnant to take in advance for her to be healthy and ready for pregnancy even from the first day of it :) so now I am :)

I am eating healthy still. Yesterday I visited some family friends and for the first time in my life I requested she no longer put vegeta on my chicken as I only put salt and pepper which are natural and nothing chemical. I only ate 2 donuts, the smallest found and trust me, you could have eaten 20 :)) but not me. hahaha.

but anyway this morning didn't start like it should as I fought a neighbor. He has almost 65 yrs old, a small car and every time he parks his car he "attacks" 2 parking spots. The fact that I saw him parking the same so many times it made me jump to the conclusion that he has no reflex for parking and he puts his car in the middle of the 2 places. I got so angry because i just moved my car from another place to have my car in front of my block and when I saw him parking this way, oh, man..i started to have hot face :) he left and I blocked his car so that he can't move the car then. When he came he looked at his car and didn't know what to do. but I was in the car, expecting for him. I jumped out and started to yell at him because he took 2 parking spots and he didn't even know what he had done. Imagine? I told him that one more time he does this, I will ask the Police to take his driving licence because he doesn't know to park so it's not normal. He got scared and said "I'm sorry"...Well, I let him go after because saying i'm sorry makes me gentle, but it won't happen again.

Anyway, I hope you all have a good week with sun and warm in your hearts and outside. Kisses.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu