luni, 3 mai 2010

8th day - 2nd week

hello, everyone. today is a new start because its a new week, yuppiiii...

i have just done my exercises that I do almost everyday when I wake up and today I did them even harder and concentrated. I have a powerful reason. Lost 2 kilos in one week so I am very happy.

NOW I AM 73 KILOS...

My dream becomes a little closer to real. Yesterday I invited my husband to a walk but it became a journey LOL as we walked for 3 hours. We were both finished by the "sport-time" LOL. And because of the sun, we were red as a tomato :))

Today I eat vegetables. Maybe a green salad with tomatoes, potatoes and bread, as I have ulcer so imagine. But i already drank 1 litre of water and its only 12.

If I will have time I will write some more today. If not...well, if I am not exercising or walking outside, I wish you a lovely day !

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu