marți, 25 mai 2010

30th day of 56

hello friends, bloggers or enemies :) today is a month since I started my healthy-meal diet and I am so glad to tell you that even if I stopped for almost 2 weeks the dissociated diet (after which you can gain some kilos back), I haven't gain not even 100 gr. So my healthy meals are the key to me being healthy. I eat almost everything, together with my husband but I never eat after 18,30-19,00 because I don't do exercises in the evening. I am everyday inspired by the idea of being pregnant soon and I don't even feel the need for candies or those killers :) And I am also inspired by the fact that I read everyday interesting things from Ghe. Mencinicopschi's book "So what do we eat today?" where you can understand for real what junks we eat and we call it food. I have learned so many important things about my stomach, about my body and I know I will never return to eat those garbage foods again.

I have to dedicate this interest to my future kid, to whom I will tell I did everything possible for she/him. Being healthy before pregnancy is very important and with the ambition I can become a healthy mum.

Like a dear friend might say, Adeel, INSALLAH :))
Kisses to all.
P.S.: Tu me M-O-N-K aussi mama :))

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu