joi, 10 iunie 2010

46th day of 56 Friends

hello everyone. today is a sunny day and my heart is thinking about friends... that i lost by my own fault, friends that God thought it's better to have, friends i lost track of because life had separated us...

my life has never been simple. everybody knows it, i don't write this to victimize myself. but it seems like there had always been an empty place i could never fill even if i tried hard. i always been difficult and i assume it.

somehow in my life entered people i considered important and i continued to struggle keeping them. in the last days i met someone by mistake whom i discovered has a beautiful soul, he loves his family as i do and he loves to give presents :)) hahaha

my life is a carusel. when i am sure of a friend it appears i am wrong than a person i don't know becomes a friend to count on...strange, a?

what else? in 10 days will be my birthday, celebrating 30 yrs old and trust me, that in that special day, i will be thinking of you, wishing you all the best and praying that we all will be okay. kisses .

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu