miercuri, 16 iunie 2010

52nd day of 56. 70 kilos :)

hello, i didn't have much time to write lately because my husband is at home for 3 weeks. our preferate "job" is these days going to the beach in the morning. i love it...i love summer sooo much :)
today i slept a little after we came home so in the afternoon i did some cleaning around the house including washing the carpets. at 32 degrees celsius, imagine :)

monday is my birthday. i celebrate my 30 yrs old and i know it will be a day of laughing and crying. laughing of the fact that i am old :)) but crying for not having my parents and my sister with me. maybe it is a little silly and stupid but i believe in our hearts we are all children...i'm counting on my husband to know how to make me laugh more than cry :)

starting that day we will get to work and conceive a baby. I hope Lord will give me this pleasure of becoming a mum next year. it is His choice only.

like i said before, my b*day will be also a day for praying for my friends' health and joy. i hope u will pray for me too.
kisses.

p.s.: i achieved my 5 kilos not 10 kilos weight loss goal... but i am happy and satisfied still. :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu