joi, 3 iunie 2010

39th day of 56.

hello, miss u all and thanx for encouragements :) i had some busy days lately but now i am here to tell you some news.

actually nothing is new. :))

i am still trying to reach 70 kilos but i don't want to force my body to extreme again so i am just eating healthy and i drink water, at least 2,5 l per day, i still take colonhelp to detoxifiate my body. today i have been invited to a conference and after there were so many meals to choose from but for the first time in my life i choosed salad, no dressing, and water. then i took some apple, pineapple and some kiwi for dessert :) everybody was watching me because all the world there wanted steaks, french fries, cake and juices :) how strong my mind is? VERYYYYYY....:) they even didn't attracted me at all. I am sooo proud of my brain that it comes to my head the idea to congratulate myself. Crazy a?

What else? I am trying for few days to think if i should or not to talk about a subject or not. Well, it seems like i will, after all. It's about the situation in Pakistan. I have recently found out that Pakistan has banned facebook because of the muslim cartoon caricature contest that takes place in USA. Pakistan also forbids its people to use youtube too, as a sign of revolt. My opinion is that probably many people will argue with me, but it looks like the info we receive from this country are not really true. As i have friends there and they tell me that the situation is not like on TV. If somebody is for real doing a contest of cartoon with the face of Prophet Mohammed it is embarassing for all because laughing of religion is a crime itself. Even if I lost my faith in orthodox church I can't stand the fact that somebody can laugh of religion. Any religion, doesn't matter its orientation. We are free to speak and to be heard. But not by being mean to others. by this gouvernamental ban, my friends can no longer get in touch with friends, they can not be part of our lives.
On the other hand, i have come in contact with different persons from facebook that had posted racist messages and i asked them to delete the videos or commentaries if not i will inform facebook and their account will be closed for good, and so i did. I don't defend muslim or christians or judaic people, but a little respect we have to have for anyone, no matter the religion or bank account.

that was all for now. i hesitated a lot if i should or not get involved with the pakistani crise of facebook but i hope you, reading this page, understand that we are social persons and being from different parts of this world doesn't make us more important than others. I miss my friends from Pakistan, from France, from Romania, from USA...all over...kisses to all !

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu