duminică, 20 iunie 2010

55 of 56 days.

hello today i celebrated my anniversary because its Sunday and actually my birthday will be tomorrow. but because u don't feel the need to have fun on Monday we choosed to do our party today. who is my friend on Facebook can of course see some photos we took in this special day.

me 30 years old tomorrow. what is means? what an age...what a number...i don't know why but i feel like i am old and I know i am not. 30 yrs is such a beautiful time. i wish everyone has the best at this age. including me, of course. my marriage is solid as a rock, it's not about my marriage i am scared of. but i have the impression, today, at least, that i haven't really achieved yet my goals. i have a beautiful partner beside me, we have a strong relationship, we have love, passion and respect for each other.
but i am not yet satisfied of my professional life. i need to be active, i need to grow on this field. maybe it is not my time but i am sure i will definitely try my best from now on. i want to become a volunteer in the social field using this way my knowledge. in 2 weeks maybe i will begin looking for non-profit ONG whom needs volunteers.
nothing else for the moment. kisses and i wish u have the best time of your life :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu